C4 MAGNUM UV-A INSPECTION LAMP
REL’s C4 Magnum corded inspection lamps utilize that latest high output UV-A LED technology for non-destructive testing environments.
They are a highly maneuverable lightweight solution that is tested to work as hard as you do. The C4 Magnum can be used in handheld or mounted configurations to maximize operator safety and time on task.
The C4 Magnum contains a single high flux LED UV emitter that has a built in static-electric discharge circuit to allow the light to perform in all environments regardless of ambient conditions. Designed for Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI), the C4 Magnum provides a 10-inch diameter of UV-A intensity above 1000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches. The integral filter in the C4 Magnum limits the visible light to 20 lux and 5 lux at 36 inches. Each lamp is sealed and cooled with an engineered finned housing manufactured from a military grade aluminium. The IP67 rated housing allows the lamp to perform in all environments regardless of ambient conditions. The C4 Magnum will survive the toughest, wettest, and most severe work environments on the planet!
- High output UV-A LED emitters
- NSN: 5980-01-671-7903
- Tested to work as hard as you do!
- Engineered fin housing allows for maximum heat transfer in the harshest environments.
- Easy to use controls with clear indicators for lamp on/off operation
- Built in static-electric discharge unit safety feature
- AC Power: 120/240V
- Individual lamp dimensions: 7.6” H x 3.0” W x 4.1” D
- Individual lamp weight: 1.7 lbs.
- 2-year Warranty
REL C4 MAGNUM
- Brand: Baugh & Weedon Ltd
- Product Code: REL C4 MAGNUM
- Availability: Pre-Order