C4 NOMAD UV-A INSPECTION LAMP
REL’s Nomad cordless UV-A inspection lamps are powered by Milwaukee.
The C4 Nomad is powered by the versatile Milwaukee M18 battery pack, allowing the operator to choose the optimal amp/hour battery best suited for their continuous use application. The C4 Nomad is designed for all intensity requirements of Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI). REL’s C4 Nomad inspection lamps contain high flux UV-A and white light LED emitters with built-in static-electric discharge circuits.
The C4 Magnum-GO provides a 10-inch diameter of UV-A intensity >1000 µW/cm² at 15 inches. The integral filter in the UV-A emitter limits the visible light to 20 lux (1.86 foot-candles) at 15 inches and 5 lux (0.47 foot-candles) at 36 inches. The lamp performs in all environments regardless of ambient conditions. The C4 Nomad LED UV-A will survive the toughest, wettest, and most severe work environments on the planet!
- Powered by Milwaukee RedLithium 18V battery pack system
- Easy to use controls with clear indicators for lamp on/off operation
- Built in static-electric discharge unit safety feature
- Individual lamp dimensions: 10.6” H x 3.0” W x 4.6” D
- Individual lamp weight: 3.2 lbs.
- 2-year Warranty
REL C4 NOMAD
- Product Code: REL C4 NOMAD
- Availability: Pre-Order