The WeldCheck Series of Flaw Detectors appeals to users across a wide range of sectors including Offshore, Rope Access, Infrastructure NDT applications, plus other weld inspection requirements replacing MPI and LPI, especially on coated welds.
The WeldCheck2 EC Flaw Detector is single channel, 10Hz- 20MHz, lightweight eddy current flaw detector, housed in a tough aluminium alloy Mg Si 0.5 powder-coated outer case with rubber end bumpers and has been designed with the end user in mind and was developed to meet the requirements on EN1711 & ISO 17643 "Eddy Current Examination of Welds by Complex Phase Analysis"
- Designed to meet the requirements on EN1711 & ISO 17643 “Eddy Current Examination of Welds by Complex Phase Analysis
- Large Daylight readable colour display 145mm (5.7”)
- Rugged metal housing yet Lightweight 1.2kg (2.6lbs)
- Built-in “flip” function works equally well for left or eight-handed users
- Industry standard connectors 2-Way Lemo and Co-axial Lemo 00 connectors
- Over 7 hours battery life
- Optional Ether cover extending warranty to 6 years
Works the way you do
The WeldCheck has been designed with the built-in “flip” function works equally well for left or right-handed users. As with mobile phone or keyboard usage, our fingers become accustomed to repeating patterns of key presses. The WeldCheck keypad has been cleverly designed to exploit this trait, with all critical keys being in the same position regardless of whether the Instrument is being operated in “right-handed” or “left-handed” mode.
Operator defined “soft keys”
There are four soft key positions for operator selectable icons for frequently used functions and a fifth position for the last menu function used. Each saved instrument setting can be associated with a unique, one press set of quick access functions. There are also two front panel hard keys that can also be easily programmed for rapid one press access to instrument functions.
Innovative “Loop” Feature
“Loop” is a convenient way of capturing a live repetitive signal and then adjusting the instrument settings especially Phase, Gain and Filters in order to simplify the task of optimizing the parameters.
"Guides" allow the user to display a slide show that can be created easily with commonly used desktop software. The benefit of this feature is that instructions, tutorials and procedures for the inspection can be added to the AeroCheck+ very quickly and the NDT inspector can easily switch between the Inspection itself and the “Guides” while performing a live test.
- Instrument, WeldCheck 2, Single Frequency (20Hz-20MHz), Hand Held Portable Flaw Detector, Software & Manual on USB Stick
- Accessory, WeldCheck, Power Adapter + Input Plugs (UK, EU, US & Australia)
- Accessory, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Padded with Quick-Release
- Accessory, Instrument Soft Carry Case
- USB Cable, A to MIN B, 1 metre
- Quick Reference Card – WeldCheck
Ether NDE WeldCheck2
- Brand: ETher NDE
- Product Code: WeldCheck2
- Availability: In Stock