The Sonatest AlphaGage+ is definitely a key asset for inspectors, maintenance operators and QA technicians looking to measure essentially any engineering material thickness as it combines years of ultrasonic R&D into an extremely rugged and perfectly ergonomic hand held enclosure.
It is also a very versatile piece of equipment as it can be used to perform integrity assessments of metal steel works affected by corrosion or erosion processes as well as to measure precisely the
thickness of a critical piece of equipment.
- Simply brilliant user interface design
- Ergonomic enclosure & accessories
- Fast Min/Max mode at 25 Hz
- Large hi-resolution LED backlight
- Colour screen or vibration alarms
- Multiple sizes reading display
- Custom design for IP67 rating
- Up to 27hr continuous operation
- Re-chargeable via USB port
Precision gauges are particularly effective when using single element transducers and delay line wedges in Pulse-Echo configuration to achieve higher accuracy than corrosion gauges and meet very strict quality control requirements. Standard features include: a wide thickness range (up to 20” in steel), a 1 micron resolution (0.0001” or 0.001 mm), store and recall up to 2,700 setups, a high end 30 MHz bandwidth instrument and a “Zoom Auto Tracking” functionality.
- Castings & turbine blades
- Plastic parts
- Coil steel & auto body panels
- Fiberglass & gel coatings
- Velocity Measurement
- Aluminium, glass, ceramics & zinc
- Brand: Sonatest
- Product Code: AlphaGage+ Precision
- Availability: Pre-Order