Magnetic test bench
Ferroflux crack detection units are equipped with external power packs to feed the magnetisation circuits. The detection of longitudinal and transversal cracks is carried out in two separate sequential steps.
The standard systems are suitable to test parts from 400 mm length (Ferroflux 400) up to a maximum of 3550 mm (Ferroflux 3500). Special clamping lengths are available on request.
Magnaflux equipment is built to order: Please contact us for a detailed quote.
Note: all Start Up Kits are supplied with the following accessories:
- Field Indicator, 10 Gauss, non-calibrated
- Pie Field Gauge
- Centrifuge Tube to ASTM E 709-80 / D96, with stand
- UV-A absorbing safety glasses
Start-Up Kit for Ferroflux 1000-3500, Water based: 133192
- MF-655 WB Water-based Fluorescent Magnetic Concentrate, 12 x 1 L
- Contact pad 120 mm diameter
Start-Up Kit for Ferroflux 1000-3500, Oil based: 133193
- 622.1 Oil-based Fluorescent Magnetic Ink, 6 x 1 L
- Carrier II, 2 x 25 L
pad 120mm diameter
NDT Type: Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Testing, Visible Magnetic Particle Testing
Ideal Application: Detect and locate fatigue cracks or processing defects in ferrous components, using the ‘wet continuous’ method of magnetic particle inspection.
- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 133192, 133193
- Availability: Pre-Order